Sunday, August 16, 2009

A Short Note As School Begins

This is just going to be a very short note to everyone tonight. Tomorrow I will begin my junior year at high school. From what I’ve heard, this is a very difficult year. That being said, I am not sure I will be able to write as much as I’d like to, or be involved in the Atmosphir community quite as much. I honestly do not have anything to write about tonight, as I have not been on Atmosphir at all today, and most of yesterday. So I’d like to ask for your patience with me as I enter the next chapter of my life. I will update as much as I can, but it is possible that the length and/or frequency of my articles may suffer. I’m always keeping the Atmosphir community in my thoughts, so don’t worry. I will not be leaving.

No comments:

Post a Comment